Anton Black should still be alive today. September 15 marked three years since police murdered him. Join the Coalition for Justice for Anton Black and the ACLU of Maryland for a Day of Remembrance press conference.
- Senator Jill Carter
- Delegate Gabriel Acevero
- Ken Ravenell, attorney for the Black family
- Rene' Swafford, attorney for the Black family
- Debbie Jeon, legal director at ACLU of Maryland
- Latoya Holley, sister of Anton Black
- Antone Black, father of Anton Black
- Richard Potter, Jr., member of Coalition for Justice for Anton Black and president of the Talbot County Branch of the NAACP
For more details, call (202) 618-2238 or visit the Coalition for Justice for Anton Black Facebook page.
NOTE: Please wear a mask and practice social distancing (6 feet apart) at the event.