Please join Frank Patinella, senior education advocate at the ACLU of Maryland, for an education panel at the Maryland Association of Counties (MaCo) Winter Conference, "Time to Reboot: Tomorrow’s Tech Today."
The education panel will focus on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and moving forward with recovery and the Blueprint for Maryland's Future ("Kirwan" Commission).
During the MACo Winter Conference, the education panel is:
Thursday, December 9, 3 - 4 p.m.
Moderator: Craig Rice, councilmember, Montgomery County
- Frank Patinella, senior education advocate, ACLU of Maryland
- Mohammed Choudhury, Maryland state superintendent of schools, MSDE (invited)
- Del. Alonzo Washington, Prince George's County
- Jennifer Abell, member, Charles County School Board (invited)
- Joe Goetz, president, Kent County School Board (invited)
Get more information and check out MACo's "6 Ways to Prepare for Winter #MACoCon" blog here.