Download your Maryland Voter Empowerment Card
The ACLU of Maryland's Election Protection campaign is a statewide effort to educate voters about their rights and solve problems at the polls. We will hold a hotline - 410-889-8555 - for Maryland voters on the primary and general election days (June 26, 2018 and November 6, 2018). We will reach out to groups across the state and political spectrum to raise awareness of the hotline and distribute thousands of Maryland Voter Empowerment cards. Download the Voter Empowerment Cards above or go to marylandvotes2018.com for more information. (By clicking on the link you will be leaving the ACLU of Maryland Foundation c3 website and going to the ACLU of Maryland c4 website)
What are the 4 Keys to Unlock Your Vote?
1. If you’re not in prison, you have the right to vote.
2. You can still register to vote during early voting (Oct. 27-Nov.3).
3. If you can prove you live in Maryland, no one except an election judge can challenge your eligibility to vote.
4. If you witness voter intimidation or harassment, call the ACLU at 410-889-8555.
The bottom line: If you’re …
- 18 years old
- Live in Maryland
- U.S. citizen
- Not currently incarcerated for a felony
… You CAN VOTE!