The fundamental constitutional protections of due process and equal protection embodied in our Constitution and Bill of Rights apply to every person, regardless of immigration status. When Donald Trump was elected president, the ACLU promised that if he tried to implement his unconstitutional and un-American policy proposals that we would take him to court. We are doing that now. Here's vital information about getting help and about your rights.
MARYLAND LEGAL NEWS
- Federal Appeals Court Rules Muslim Ban Unconstitutional
- Advocates Slam Maryland Senate Leadership For Failing Immigrant and Muslim Communities
- Groups File New Challenge to Trump Muslim Ban
LEARN MORE ABOUT AIRPORT COURT FILINGS AND RULINGS (as of Jan. 31)
LEARN ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS:
- Know Your Rights: What to do when encountering law enforcement at the airport and other ports of entry into the U.S.
- What to do when faced with anti-Muslim discrimination